Friday, February 1, 2019

Video Of The Month!

Hey Gang!

For this month's video of the month I want to feature a new person
and products that they are recommending for us doll collectors!
Now you might be familiar with these products but I was not.  I wanted
to share them with you! They are a little long but informative!
So here they are from Super Buddies Forever!  Now I just purchased Dumbledore
doll from Latoya Denise Jackson from Minifu for $5.00 on FB!  He is a nude doll and
I can't wait until he arrives! You really do find some good deals on FB but you have to
be fast!  I am thinking about doing these when he arrives!

Now if you have doll clothes or make doll clothes, this will work for you!


OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

Muff said...

Wow, that Dumbledore face change was awesome!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Muff!

Muff, I knew if no one else could appreciate that video, you would! Like me, it must give you a ton of ideas! I am thing about using the clear caulking to change a few things like hairstyles and gouges on dolls.

Jeanie said...

Dumbledore's beard is the whole reason I won't be buying him unless I find him marked waaaay down, and then he'll likely be a donor for a head swap. This video showed me it's even worse than I thought!

Georgia Girl said...

Great deal on your purchase. Some people have found him and the other dolls from this series at Walmart for $5.00. My Walmart does not seem to want to clearance them out. They are still full price. Looking forward to seeing your customization. Thanks for sharing the videos!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie and Georgia Girl!

Jeanie, I know that you have him now and loved how you handled it!

Georgia Girl, I do like what I have done to him. I used the second doll
body for my Asian Fashionista Ken.