Friday, February 15, 2019

New Fashionista Coming!

Hey Gang!

I just saw the new Fashionista dolls coming this year!  One will have a
wheelchair and one will have a  prosthetic leg!
The dolls should should show up about June.  She will be articulated and the wheelchair 
doll will have her own ramp!  The doll the prosthetic leg, the leg will be removable.
I am not so sure about that! Finding shoes for adult collectors are hard enough!

I am wondering if the older Becky wheelchair and doll will go down in price now?


OK, Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Cloverbelldolls said...

I can't wait for them to come out, I love collecting dolls with disabilities. I hope someday I can make dolls and have a line of dolls with disabilities like Down Syndrome and Autism. :D

Cloverbelldolls said...

I didn't realize until now that I forgot to set up my profile.

D7ana said...

I'd like the doll in the green floral dress, the doll with braids, and possibly the male doll/

Aside from having a prosthetic leg, that doll doesn't seem remarkable. I think I still have the original Becky wheelchair so I'm not longing for those dolls.

Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Cloverbelldolls and D7ana!

Cloverbelldolls, Welcome to my block! Glad you now have a profile! You should totally go for making your own doll line!

D7ana, I am wondering if the male doll has a bun or if they did something new with that. I like the one with the braids too!