Saturday, March 3, 2018

Philly Flower Show!

Hey Gang


I'm going to take a little break from doll posting for the Phila. Flower Show!
I will post some pictures from the show!  The show is really nice this year!
So if you get a chance, you should come.  The Theme is The Wonders of
Water. and it feels like a rainforest!

I judge at the show and judged yesterday and will judge again on Thursday.
My husband and I entered the show and thus far we have won five ribbons!
I am also a Merit Badge Counselor for the Scouts (Boy, Girl and Club).  And
this is the seventh year the Scouts I work with have entered the show! They
have entered twenty-five plants this year which is about two plants for every
child. Hope to see you there!

Thanks For Looking!


1 comment:

D7ana said...

Congratulations on winning FIVE+ awards! I'll check online photos of the Show.