Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Clones!

Hey Gang!

This time of year more dolls appear than Barbie and brand dolls!  There are many off
brand dolls for sale in discount stores like TJ Maxx, Dress Barn, Wal-Mart, Dollar
General, Dollar, Family Dollar and many more!  So while you are out and about
Christmas shopping, do check out the toy section of these stores!


Many of the dolls that show up as part of the holiday offerings are clones .  Most of these
are Mattel faces but not all.  Purchasing these clones gives you a chance to purchase
some of you favorite dolls in a way that Mattel never did them. ( I guessing that the
patents on the heads are up or that because they are made in foreign countries, they are
not being honored.)  The major problems with off brand dolls and clones is that the body,
hair and face screening isn't as good but the price is normally better.
Most of the time they are the most popular head sculpts but not always!  Some companies
carried in the better stores are done well!...


Original and Clone!
This is one of my favorite clones.
but not always as you find note from below!
Even at $2.00 she was not worth bringing home even for the clothes.

So here are some dolls I found while I was out yesterday!

I have seen the faces on these dolls before! 
AA Fairies
All of these have similar faces but different hair, hairstyles and dresses!
Close-ups
Close-ups
Beauty Shop AA doll
Mother and baby! Fun in the Park set!
Sister dolls!
Summer Bliss set!  Wait! is that a Stacie clone!
Yes! It is!
I think I like this one better! It doesn't have a name.

It may be a while before they release the AA Stacie doll.  So this doll will have to
do until then.  So this is my purchase!  I will do an open box look at her coming up!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Where did you find these?

dbg

Jaye's Doll Space said...

Some of these have been so cute. I've seen some items at Dollar General. Marshall's had some cool stuff too.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments dbg of BDE and Jaye! Yes, Some were from Dollar General and some were from Roses. The sisters sets were from Roses!

Georgia Girl said...

I have seen some of these. The Sisters set is too cute!! I have not seen that one.