Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Fresh Doll!s

 Hey Gang!

I picked up a Fresh Dolls Aria Deluxe set for 19.99! I thought it was a good price! I planned on purchasing one when she was being sold at Walmart but when I went back to get her, she was no longer there! I recently found her for sale on eBay.

What I really liked about her was her complexion and her clothes.

The ethnic set was one of the best pieces in this line.  I thought the Aleyna yellow pants were stunning too! Sadly the black trim of the top did stain the head.

Because both these dolls were on a smaller neck body, I added a few more dolls I got when someone was thinning her collection.  

T
They have the right size neck for swapping and great clothes and shoes
Shorter necks
Longer necks
The new wave dolls should have longer necks but many have said that they all don't.
 It depends on the doll and where you got it from.

  After the swap!
Aria and Aleyna!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: