Saturday, July 20, 2024

Addams Family Wednesday Clone Morticia!

 Hey /Gang!

I've been into clone dolls lately!  I purchased this clone doll Morticia. The box leads you to believe that it is from the Netflix TV series Wednesday Addams.  They must have paid a lot to be able to use those images. It also makes you think it might be the Wednesday doll but it is not. It is a Morticia (the mother) doll.

Front of the box!

Back!

Side!
What the top of the box says!

Mattel did a version of the parents 

Promo Photos!

Morticia used the Mackie head sculpt.

Clone Doll!

I took her out of the box so that I could get a better photo.
The dress is really nice for a cheap dress. It is a full-length dress. I  love the sequin 
inserts on the side.  I will go over and cut some of the stray threads.
It velcros in the back
Her face paint isn't too bad.  The lip could use a little cleaning up.
The hair isn't quality hair but it is thick in most places but there are a few thin spots.

The arms are articulated but the legs are not.

Warning Nude Doll!

I purchased this Little Linda set from Roses a while back.  I paid as much for this 
Little Linda as I paid for Morticia. I purchased Linda for the clothes and the body,
so I might as well use the body now.

Linda





So I put her on Linda's body and Linda's head on a Dollar Tree doll Iwill donate.

Rebodied!

I think she will be fun to play with.  I have a few ideas in mind I might try!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: