Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Defa Lucy Male Kevin!

 Hey Gang!

I have two Defa Lucy male dolls and am now adding a third to my collection! Defa Lucy calls him Kevin. I am naming him Trent.

Here he is. 

The box outer box is missing. He comes in the enter box that says " Warm Winter" 

with snowflakes on a blue background.

He comes in three different outfits. I'm calling the one at the top #1.
#2
#3

This doll was found this doll on one of the Asian selling sites. He has a great 

outfit and is worth the purchase for the outfit alone. 

Closeup of his face.

His face to me is a combination of a version of Ken and the Jakks Cody Simpson doll.

Ken

Cody Simpson


 A coat of blue three-quarters lengthen with blue jeans
 and a white turtle neck. 

He wears white sneakers with orange laces. 

My Photos will look different from this point! I am trying out my new lightbox!

I am using a white background. It comes in white, black, blue and red.
Turn to the right.
Turn center.
Sleeveless sweater.
front
Back


Footwear


His sneakers have right and left feet and aren't a knockoff of Ken dolls.
All clothes are well made.





Warning! Nude doll!

His body
He has the same body as my other Defa Lucy male doll.

No comments: