Friday, July 9, 2021

We Interrupt This Project Month For A special Thank You!

Hey Gang! 

I am interrupting this Project Month For A special Thank You! 

Thank you Omar! 

I met Omar on facebook and he is one of the people who joins a group of 
us for the Doll Collector’s Meet Up we have been doing. 

We need to have another one! Maybe we should try for August. 

He was thinning his collection.He sent me this box full of  
wonderful items. Some were on my wish list and many were 
hybrids. You know I love my hybrids! Almost all were 
dress with great outfits and shoes! Woo Hoo! 
It is so nice to have friends who love doll too!

So here is what I got!


It was a wonderful box full of action figures and dolls that came with great 
clothes and shoes.
Check out the fellas and girl






GI Jane!
And Action figure large feet high heel shoes!  I have been searching the net for shoe 
like this not knowing what might fit some of my girls with large feet.

Old school GI Joe

On my wish list for a while!  Road Block GI Joe
Power Team!
The kids!



Lori dolls!

The Hybrids!


Also on my wish list is some Hello Kitty

Kevin Basketball Jacket 



OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

april_n_paris said...

Well, looks like Christmas in July!!! There is a lot of good stuff there. I love the collection of new dude dolls too. But you might want to re-upload many of your photos because some are not showing (broken links).

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments April and Linda!

April, I think the picture thing was a blogger upgrade boo boo at the time you looked at the post. I checked and had someone else check and they could see all the pictures! I have been play with all my new dolls and figures. I am going to have to double up on post for the time I spent playing. Some of of the head and dolls are dups of what I already have. That give me a chance to do some remakes. The clothes are great adds! As I was doing some research I saw that he rebodied many of the Joes so that they no longer had painted on shirts.

Linda, this was sooo nice of him! I will have to feature some of my new doll finds when we have our next dolly meetup! I had bits and pieces of police uniforms and now I have enough to do a post about the police force in my dolly town. The old school Joe and all the Joes are really quite nice since GI Joe does do any 1/6 figures any more. The last ones that Hasbro did, didn't have the quality and articulation of the old Joes. They are collectable now.