Wednesday, November 4, 2020

My Halloween Purchase!

 Hey Gang!

I need to add more dolls to my off Barbie doll collection that aren't quite Barbie Many of these dolls I only use for Halloween .  I might not use them much but that can change!  I have been watch Doll of a Darker Hue on FaceBook and Instagram! She has a couple that consists of DC Super Hero Girl Bumble Bee Doll. 

She has a large head


She need a restyling!
Maybe a straw set.

She has a  different body type that Barbie but I wanted to add her to my collection.  I had been looking for her for a while but she hadn't showed up in my area! I found her on FaceBook in good condition for a great price! I was happy to finally add her! Her name is Na'ilah.

Her back!
She has a cornrow section like fashionista Zig Zag but I think she had them first!
She has blonde/brown hair like the fashionista doll. My fashionista was chosen for  the amount blonde hair that she had. It was more than the other dolls in the store.
Now let's compare her to WWE Naomi!  They both have large feet.  I thought they were the same size but they aren't.
Side by side look at their feet.
But Naomi's feet are wider!
As for the hands they seem to have used hers for the Harry Potter female dolls!  The wand hand and the other hand.
The spell hand!

Next up is Mattel Enchantimals Hixby Hedgehog Doll!Mattel only made one "AA male Monster High doll, Clawd!  He was my Howlaween feature!

In the wolf line there are three female characters Clawdeen, Howleen,  and Clawdia. There are two toddlers Barker, Pawla and  two babies Weredith and Packlyn. I have all of them but Clawdia.  She maybe a later purchase.

Clawd and Clawdeen with be a couple here!  

I got both of them at at thrift store!

They have three children Barker, Pawla and Weredith! The children were new purchase. 

I purchased Howleen from Facebook at a time that I decided that this wolf pack would be characters outside of my normal doll characters! I have to find her a husband which will be the beta in the pack.

Howleen's husband is away and she and her two children will be joining the pack while awaiting her husband's return. One of my Weredith (I got one when I purchased Barker and one when I purchased Pawla)  will become a baby boy and I will ad Hixby will be customized as a wolf cub to the pack!


He will lose the glasses! One of my other dolls wants them!

I not sure about the face paint either! I guess we will see!
Without the vest, the clothes are painted on.  I could put him on a different body. I'll have to think about that.
The back.
Shoes and the vest come off!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Treesa said...

Your wolf pack story idea sounds great. I can't wait to see more photos. If you need another adult male wolf, I'm pretty sure that a few of the later Monster High Clawd dolls were made with an updated body style. It might be worth researching. I always thought that Enchantimals Hixby would fit in well with the Monster High wolves.
Signed, Treesa

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Treesa! I am looking for another male wolf to add to the pack. I had seen a clone wolf photos online that was blonde that I found interesting. I am hoping to be able to find him!