Saturday, August 15, 2020

Frugal Dolly Finds!

Hey Gang!

So I finally saw the Dollar Tree Barbie furniture! They have been shown of the
web for over a year!
 I got two purple sofas!
I think I will paint them.
 I got a toilet. 
All the other toilets I have are attach to a wall or something else.  I needed
something free standing to make my own bathroom setup. They had a bathtub
but it was too small and I have clawfoot tub from a Bratz set that is a better size.
 The lid even opens!
I'll have to put paper in the bottom to help it to look real.
The real find are the chairs. In doing dioramas, you always need more chairs.
Having multiple chairs of the same design are great for weddings, restaurants
or other large scenes. I really need more of them!  I only have six, which was
all they had. I don't know if you can see it in this photo, but the two sets are
slightly different shades of pink. These will get painted also.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you finally found them! They've been getting replenished often here north of Philly. Happy painting:@)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Lynn! I will be checking many of the Dollar Tree stores in my area looking for more chairs. I post them when I paint them. I know the sofas will be brown. I am trying to decide between whether they will be silver, black or white.

Jeanie said...

I vote the chairs get brown, like wood. Or a metallic color. Something that will fit any occasion they're used at. (I left mine pink because I'm just lazy.)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie, I find your honesty hilarious!