Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Blog Poll on Articulated Body Sharing of Dolls

Hey Gang!



A few of my dolls are sharing articulated bodies either because the type
body is limited in production or I have not been able to afford additional
bodies. I wondered how many of you are doing the same! I have created
a poll to find out how many of you are doing it too!

Blogger no longer has a poll widget so I had to go to a site that provide
polls for Blogger! This is my first time trying it and it won't show the
results on the page but I will receive emails of results. I will share the
results later on.

So Please Take The Poll!



OK, Thanks For Looking And Taking The Poll!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha-ha, I have a couple heads sitting on my work table now watching me vote:@) It's a nice easy way to change up the look of pics!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Lynn! I have a bag of heads that move from body to body! Ha-Ha!