Friday, October 25, 2019

Pick Up Dolls I Missed Out On!

Hey Gang

There are a few dolls I missed out on. Some never showed up in my area.
And others I just didn't get when they were in the local stores.  I have add these
new dolls to my dolly universe.

First up is WWE Naomi!

 Mattel promo photo!


I found her at a store called Forman Mills.  They are a discount clothing store.
They also carry some household items and other things like toys. I was there looking
for some things to wear on vacation and I saw her there. I had been looking
for her when she came out but never found her in my area. She comes with
the two outfits you see above.  It is rare to get two outfits with a doll so this

was nice.

Her body is different from Barbie.  She is muscular and that I guess is a good thing
for a fighter!
The signature outfit!
 The dress!

Warning! There will be pictures of nude dolls!

Body comparison!

 Hand comparison!
 The foot comparison!


Her feet are larger than Barbie so she can't wear Barbie shoes. I have found other
shoes that I had that she can wear.  I did find these gold shoes with bows that she
can fit. Depending on the outfit she can wear some Barbie clothes.

Many people on the web have rebodied her but for now I will keep her on this body.
The doll looks more like Jennifer Hudson to me!

Next Up is Fashionista # 106 Rainbow Floral!



Mattel promo photo.
I got her a Target for $3.00.I have been admiring her for a while. Here lip paint
need help. Not sure if she was an error or a return that someone messed with but
I had to correct her lip paint.

 The flowered dress is nothing special and neither are the shoes.  She will get a
new made to move body when I get a chance.  At $3.00 for the doll, I can afford
to get her a new body when I find one.
The shoes!
I think she looks like a dark Gabriel Union.

Next Up is Marvel Rising Patriot!

I purchased Marvel Rising Patriot  action figure at Forman Mills also! He was $7.99!
I think he was more because he is articulated.

Promo Pictures first!  You know I removed him from the box before I left the store!😃

 I think he looks like Micheal B. Jordan. 
 What do you think?
He comes with a great costume that is removable!

He is shorter thanks Ken dolls, even the Slim Kens.
 He has blue hands that makes it hard for making him look normal!
They pull of and can be replaced.
 He is broader than Ken dolls especially the slim dolls.
 He has larger feet than Ken.
New hands and a new outfit and he is one of the teens around here!
Marvel Rising Patriot
He has the new hands.
 MH Clawd hands with the long nails cut off!
 He has a lopsided smile that is endearing! 
 Heading to school!
 Meeting up with some others as crossing the park!
Micah and Vanessa!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

I love those wrestler ladies! The body mold is fantastic! Not crazy about Naomi's face - I think she looks a tad maniacal - but that's why the head swap was invented, right?

Any articulated doll under ten bucks is a steal. So worth dealing with blue hands for. I do think the new hands are too small, but maybe he's just got small hands. I love the lopsided grin.

Willena said...

I liked seeing the dolls in various outfits other than the ones they were wearing. Thanks

april_n_paris said...

Oh yes, the first (wrestler) doll does look a lot like Jennifer Hudson! I am happy you were able to get those dolls you missed out on the first time around. You really scored quite well!!!