Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Fixes I Will Have To Do!

Hey Gang!

The humid weather effect the paint on one of my repaints and another doll's
hair paint will also need repair!

 Zhang and Ryan!
 These rubs/scratches on my doll who is probably less than a year old!
 I love my Ryan repaint and I was sad to find him this way!  I can repaint the eye!
This may be harder that find a other head and repainting the hair, eyebrows and beard.
So I started withn Zhang! I thought he was an easier fix! I used a q-tip to rub
black paint into the area and blend it in and I darkened the whole close cut area.
After that I sealed!


 Zhang turned out well!
Next up is Ryan!  I had to look through my head and body box.  I found another
Ryan head that I repainted like the other!

The old head!




The new repainted head!


While I had the paint out! I want to make a redheaded Chelsea boy! So I took a
brunette and painted him!
 Mattel doesn't do many redheads!
 Close-up!
 He is Ryan's baby brother Roy!
I found him that the head and body box and repainted him too! 
I don't know what I will do with him but here he is!
 He need a little more cleanup. He can be a new character!
 I got an Inferno doll in my travels for $5.00 at Forman Mills!
I didn't like the painted on pants so I move him to an old Fashionista Ken articulated body!
He will get more play time on this body and  plan to name him Carlos!
I will work out the rest of his story.  It was easy to get the head on this body
and he needs a little more work to get the head on a little lower!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Wow, you did a great job and you got a few new characters out of the deal. All in all a good days work I would say! ;-)