Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More Stuff For Nola (Dasia)!

Hey Gang!

I found more teddy-bear stuff for my Nola!  I found this Ken shirt and put it
with these shorts!

 
The back fit nice too!
I picked up these shorts too!  They are paired with
this poka dot top by 
Teddy-bear leather and satin!
Leather look jack and black satin pants!
Because teddy-bear arms are short, the sleeves are short on teddy-bear item but
the do work well on her!
I added the shirt underneath for a different look.
Great Shawl! I have now learned to purchase the bear, remove the close 
and re-donate the bear at the register.  I don't need to take the bear home.
This is the dress that go with the Ugg Style boots by Playmate!  
The dress looks more like PJ's than a dress.
I found this top for a baby doll a longtime ago in the dollar store.  It looks like
a dashiki.
Another teddy top!
I will have to find pants or a skirt for these tops.  I guess it time for me to sew something!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

13 comments:

Phyllis said...

Wow, Nola is really one stylish lady! I think it is interesting how many things we are all finding for our Dasia dolls. I have ordered some things from Vanessa Morrison and from Groovy Girl clothes from Amazon too, so I will do a fashion photo shoot soon too!

The grandmommy said...

Nola looks pretty happy with all of her cute outfits!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I'm really loving this doll. I'm going to be on the lookout for one to add to my doll community!

Super Cool Doll House said...

I love what you are finding for her. I contacted Georgette and bought two Deena dolls! (that's all she has left by the way) It's been awhile since I had so much fun finding outfits for them. I'll have to post my two outfits soon.

jSarie said...

You've found some great pieces for her! I especially love that jacket from the teddy bear.

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Wonderful outfits! Dasia is really lucky, so many diffrent stiles!

april_n_paris said...

Just discovering your site and your fascinating collection of dolls. Love them all. I love your Dasia doll and all of her fashions.

Georgia Girl said...

Go Nola, go! Lol! That is great that you have found several items that fit. My poor Dasia is still without clothes. I hid her from myself. My sister asked for her and now I can't find her. Lol! Love her fashions! The shorts and polka dots are my favorite.

Muff said...

Your finding clothes for this doll seems like a super fun project!

Carrickters said...

She's getting quite an extensive wardrobe. Now she'll be wanting shoes to match all her new outfits.

Doll Crazy said...

I love it, so nice. She needs to be a main character now!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Phyllis, The grandmommy, KMQ, Super Cool Doll House, Jsarie, Brilla, april_n_paris, Georgia Girl, Muff, Carrickters, Doll Crazy!

Phyllis and Super Cool Doll House, I can't wait to see what you have!

The grandmommy, She is becoming a clothes horse.

KMQ, She is highly recommended!

Jsarie and Brilla, I hope to make her some things to round out her wardrobe.

april_n_paris, Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you like them!

Georgia Girl, You need to find that doll! Then take her with you will looking for clothes.

Muff, I am having fun with her!

Carrickters, That is next on the list!

Doll Crazy, You might be right!

D7ana said...

Congrats on finding Nola so many new fashions.