Thursday, May 9, 2024

May is Disney Month! 1999 Sleeping Beauty Aurora!

Hey Gang!



One of my favorite dolls of the old Mattel Disney princesses is this version of Sleeping Beauty!
This Sleeping Beauty doll is based on the 1959 American animated musical fantasy film. Filled with jealousy, the evil witch Maleficent curses Princess Aurora to die on her 16th birthday. Thanks to Aurora's guardian fairies, she only falls into a deep sleep that can be ended with a kiss from her betrothed, Prince Phillip. To prevent Phillip from rescuing Aurora, Maleficent kidnaps and imprisons him. The good fairies are the last hope to free Phillip so that he can awaken Aurora.

1999 Disney Classics Sleeping Beauty Aurora Collector Doll!

closeup!



This is my doll. I donated her dress years ago and put her in this dress. Her eyes aren't 
too large like many of the Disney princesses. She has a beautiful face.
I really like her hair. She has barrel curls. I have pulled them back into a clip.
She looks good in pink. I need to give her an articulated body and a storyline to post more on her.










OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: