Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Can Be ...Barbie Fashion Pack!

The other day Vanessa of Fashion Dolls At Van's Dolls
Treasures posted about new barbie fashion packs. It just so
happens that I had picked up the astronaut pack on my week
off.

Since Dominique wants more blog time this year, I asked her
to be the model. She wasn't so happy about it but her she is!

I told her that Tyra Banks say that a model can model
anything! She said: Tyra, Tyra, Tyra...you would think
that women invented modeling! Well she didn't!


I paid $7.49 for it. I'm not sure if that is good or bad but
I have only seen them in the TRU in Center City Phila.

Ms. D: I feel like a goldfish in this thing!


And the glass is soo cloudy. Can you see how pretty
I am in this?

The helmet is mad for a doll with short hair which is
another reason I asked Ms. D to wear it is long hair can't
fit well inside the helmet.


Ms. D wanted you to know it has 3/4 length sleeves. Not
too good for outer space!

I put these gloves with it!

Ms. D: Really Ms. Leo...cocktail gloves?
Ms. Leo: They match the boots and they are all I could
find right now. You know models are supposed to complain
either.

Here is what the back of the package looks like.




I think the suit will go in the Franklin Institute Academy

of Science Museum. ;)

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Very cute! I was thinking of getting it but couldn't figure out how it would be used. I love how you used it for modeling.

Have a blessed Sunday!

Verona said...

So cute! The fashions they are making these days are so cool now! But I miss the Fashion Fever Era.

Sergio said...

The I Can Be outfits are some of the best, I have a few collection of them. Pretty cute purchase!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: the clothes are really original. In Spain the new clothes have not arrived at the sale. When i see that also buy insurance. I do not know how to use in dioramas but your photos are fantastic. Keep in touch

Muff said...

Even looking at the photos I cant imagine how I would use this outfit except as costume. Knowing me I would take it apart and use the helmet as a mod lamp or something. I haven't seen these anywhere yet.

Dominique is a hoot! When she is not happy she is going to make sure you know it.

D7ana said...

The space suit is cute, but it OUGHT to have LONG sleeves. Sigh.

I wouldn't have thought that would be a Ms. D outfit either, ;-D First, the helmet is sure to muss her hair. I cannot see Ms. D with messy hair. So I give her a hand (applause) for being sporting enough to try it for us.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Georgia Girl, Verona, Sergio, Marta, Hey, It's Muff and D7ana!

Georgia Girl, I like the vintage one better but I couldn't afford it. I plan to make it work in a few ways! Stay tuned!

Verona, I miss the Fashion Avenue collection. It might have been the larges clothing line and it had something for everyone! I remember seeing the large spinning stand at TRU with all the clothing on it! Sigh! Most of my doll clothing is Fashion Avenue!

Thanks Sergio and welcome to my blog! I would love to see what you have and how you use it!

Hi Marta! I hope they arrive there soon! If anyone will figure out how to use it, it will be you. I can't wait to see what you will do with it when it comes! Stay in touch!

Hey, It's Muff, you know that might be interesting too.

Ms. D is a diva!

D7ana, You sure know Dominique! Comparing her to Tyra put her out of sorts too! You are soo right about her hair!

Vanessa said...

As soon as I saw her I started cracking up! Thanks for the demo. Cute story. I plan to get it, just because. Walmart sells them for $5.67. I think putting it in the science museum is an excellent idea.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Vanessa! My WalMart doesn't carry them! You got a better price than I did.:(