Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flea Market Finds!

Flea Market Items!
I went to a flea market this weekend and I found these
items and I also got a great recipe while there to try. You
will see my finds now and I'll tell you how the recipe came
out later.

First!

This bike
It is all metal and a great size for my dolls on Liv bodies
or my teen dolls.

Fi at the park!
Fiona is getting in some exercise. She knows she
should eat right and exercise to stay youthful!
Then!

This doll?
I think she is Wizards of Waverly Place
Alex Russo/Selena Gomez. I thought she was a HSM
Gabriella doll when I saw her in the toy bin but she is not.
Which is good because I already have one.

Alex and Gabriella
Warning Nude Dolls!

She is the same size as female HMS dolls but the
body is a little different.

The hip joint is different

and the right hand is the same while...


the left hand is different. Finger aren't as curved!

If you are interested in a Gabriella doll, just look on
my dollpage site.

Lastly this!

I am not sure what it was supposed to be
but it looked like a great fireplace to me!

I took out the insert and will make it
a window or maybe a piece of art work.

As a fireplace!
They all
were .50¢. It was a great day for my doll budget!

5 comments:

TM said...

Great finds! Love the fireplace!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks TM! I love that it is gold and silver. I can use it a lot of ways!

D7ana said...

Congratulations on your finds. Love what you did with the furniture that is now a fireplace. Also love your backgrounds.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks D7ana! I am working on the room for these items. I will post pictures when ready!

Vanessa said...

You made out like a bandit. Love all 3 of your finds. Good looking out on that fireplace. It is a beauty. I am going to look at the dollpage...just look I say.