Hey Gang
I was back at Dollar Tree and picked up two more outfits/uniforms. A construction worker outfit and a police uniform.
I thought they were good purchases because these packs include items I can use for different things.
The construction worker pack clothing only fits Barbie, not Ken. Even on Barbie, the outfit is a little short in the crotch.
I can use the helmet for my construction workers. Maybe I should have a woman construction worker!
I can use the reflective vest for a crossing guard.
The police officer's uniform is two-piece with sunglasses.
The uniform pants are high-waters!
The sunglasses are kinda fly!
I also found these black-and-yellow containers at Dollar Tree. I was surprised and happy to see them there. I have seen others find them at stores other than Dollar Tree, but none of those stores were close to me.
Setting them up at home.
I know I want to use them for my Home Depot diorama! They always have a section with containers.
I found a container at Home Depot, but it wasn't the right scale.Dollar Tree containers and the one I purchased from Home Depot.
A new dollar-ish store in my area is Dollar Deals. They have a toy section with dolls and toys.
I found these dogs there!
Gordy, Scotty, Marcus, and Walter.
Bull Terrier, Irish Terrier, Dalmatian, and some kind of hound.














No comments:
Post a Comment