Hey Gang!
After purchasing Maui, because you never can have enough guys, I was on the fence about adding the Moana doll to my collection.
Out of the box.
I haven't seen the movie, and I am not in love with the doll. Then I saw a post by friendlyactionfigures,
He put a live-action Moana head on a She-Ra Bow doll body.
He noted that Moana doesn't have heavy eyelashes or a big smile, and has a neutral face. This makes Moana an easy switch. I can always use a new teen male. I had to try it!
Voila! Warning: nude doll!
Not an exact match but really close. If you are wondering. The She-Ra Bow doll has a similar body to BTS dolls, new Monster High males, and the Disney Zombie dolls.
I now have a new teen guy to add to my collection! I think I might shorten his hair.






No comments:
Post a Comment