Friday, October 13, 2023

Wonder Woman 1984 Young Diana Doll with Horse, in Fashion and Accessories! UPDATE!

 Hey Gang!

Have you seen the Wonder Women Young Diana Doll? She is a character from the Wonder Woman 1984 movie. 

 Promo Photos!

I saw her online and wondered why I hadn't seen any promo information about her. They said she was a Walmart item but I hadn't seen her there.

She comes with the accessories you see here.

She looks like the character in the film.
This is a new face sculpt for Mattel and I think she is interesting looking.



She can ride in a variety of positions!

She is like a stunt rider! She can bend her knees but not her arms.

They should have given her arm that bent too since she is a motion character.


I thought she might have been Skipper size but she is 9 inches. So she is more Stacie size. I'm surprised that they didn't give her a bent arm like most Stacie dolls.

UPDATE!

After purchasing the doll, I wanted to show you her! She is lighter in complexion than Stacie doll.
She looks more like a boy in the face than most Mattel dolls but she does look like the character in the movie.
From the movie!
This is a new body! It is bigger and more muscular than Stacie.
The body is marked 2019 because the movie was set to release in 2019 but Covid changed that.

The movie wasn't released until 2020.  It was on HBO Max mostly and theaters in 2020 but didn't break even. 

I am thinking about changing her into a boy.  I'll share with you the pictures when I do!

OK, Thanks For Looking!







No comments: