Monday, June 26, 2023

My New Guys From Aliexpress!

Hey Gang!

I got these guys from Aliexpress on sale for $5.00! They are clone dolls. I often use clone dolls in the background of dioramas. Occasionally, a background doll makes it to become a main charater. When I purchase clones like this, I am looking at the face and the outfits. I don't want to purchase two dolls with the same face and I want outfit I can see myself using on other dolls too.

Photos from Aliexpress

First up is a doll I'm calling Ned.
I like his yellow pants,print shirt and denim jacket.
Next is a doll I'm calling Alvin.
I can always use a blue shirt and I like the lenth of the shorts.
Finally, Is a doll I'm calling Beck.
His basic pieces works well with anything.

My photos!

Out of the bag. Yes, the came in a bag. They were what the picture said they were.

Face is printed/screened like most clone cheaper dolls. It is sad that Mattel is doing this.
The face is nice.
The shoes are Ken doll knockoffs.
With one difference
the slit in the back

Warning Nude Dolls

These two have the same body.
This one is different but they all can fit Ken doll cloths and shoes.
Writing on the back of two of them.
Printed on the back. 


Sadly, no AA guys.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: