Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Fresh Dolls Go On Sale At Walmart!

 Hey Gang!

So I have seen some posts on Facebook but when I went into my own Walmart the Fresh Dolls were on sale! The only fashions that I saw was this one and I purchased it.

And at $2.00 why not!
Her are some of the dolls that were left to purchase for $6.50!


I purchase this one for the body and the clothes.  I don't like the head size of these dolls.  If they are still there when I go back, I will get the one in the gold dress too!

I am not sure if they are being discontinued or what but I was surprised to see them at this price.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I saw the dolls at Target, not Walmart yet. Would love to find an Anthony for $6.50!!! I agree, the female heads were larger than 1:6 scale. Glad you found a nice outfit:@)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Lynn! Both Target and Walmart had the girl dolls. I know Amazon had Anthony but I don't think the stores had the guys. I was told that they did show up at Homegoods.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! I would love to see what you have locally but sadly you can't post pictures on blogger! Maybe you can send me a link to the photos.

D7ana said...

Congratulations on getting these dolls on sale, Ms. Leo! Thanks for sharing! Do you remember which Walmarts had them on sale locally?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment D7ana! It was the one in Cedarbrook! I have heard that they are going on sale in many of them.