Monday, July 20, 2020

Home Girl vs Home Girl! Update...I Purchased Bantu Knot BMR!

Hey Gang!

I first want to share with you one of my favorite musician and favorite videos that
help in the inspiration of this post!  LL Cool J's Around The Way Girl!

When I first saw Zig Zag Barbie, I thought she looks like a "Home Girl"!
Or as LL Cool J would call her, an Around The Way Girl. Meaning she looks
like a young lady who would live in my neighborhood.
It was more than the outfit and more than the hair. It was the attitude of the doll!

 I found that many others saw her the same way and redressed her that way too.
My Doll Shaniquah restyled!

So when I saw the new BRM Barbie doll Bantu Knot doll , I thought now she
is really styled like a Home Girl!
BRM Barbie doll Bantu Knot 
I have heard that she is a petite articulated doll! I can't wait to see the body!


 Home Girl vs Home Girl!
 

Update! I purchased Bantu Knot... for her body.  I needed a dark petite body.

OK, Thanks For Looking!



2 comments:

RagingMoon1987 said...

I'm an unabashed fan of Zig-Zag Barbie, but these two are both wicked awesome, especially with Zig-Zag's makeover.

Lynn said...

Both are really cool dolls and look great:@)