Friday, May 1, 2020

May Is Disney Month!

Hey Gang! 

So...May is Disney month!  I have purchase a lot of movie related dolls.
Many are Disney dolls and you might have heard me say " I have never
seen the money but I liked the doll!"  This is quite true of most of my
movie related dolls. Because of this, I don't know much about many
of the Disney characters either. I was surprised to find that many think
that many of the characters are related.  Also, that Disney hinds
"Easter Eggs" or clues in their movies.  This video explains a lot of them.


Know a little may influence the personality of some of my doll's personalities
in the future... or maybe not!

BTW, I had a time find a Disney video for my blog.  Other than doll reviews,
there really aren't a lot of disney only informational video out here!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I used part of my stimulus money to get six of the comfy disney princess dolls. I got Jasmine/Aurora, Pocahontas/Ariel, and Tiana/Rapunzel. Was planning to use them for head swaps (body donors) but at least one role in Adventures in Barbieville will have to be recast. Removing one of the noggins from its present body did not go well, to put it mildly.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie! The necks for Disney are a little different than Barbie! Maybe I should do a post on that! Jeanie you are always good for ideas!

Jeanie said...

Nice to know I'm good for something! Sometimes I wonder.

IHime said...

Ms Leo, I'd be very interested in such post.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie and IHime!
Jeanie, don't wonder! I haven't been more inspired by another collector since Van's Dolls Treasures! If you have seen her blog, take a look! It is saying a lot!

iHime, I am working on it and it will go up this month!