Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Gifts and Goodies From he First Doll Meeting!

Hey Gang,

It is just about time for the next Philadelphia Area Fashion Doll Club meeting!
I never showed you what I got from the last doll meeting!

Do you remember these dolls wonder what was in the box from



It was a wonderful box and now look what was inside!
If you read this post anywhere other than 
I-Luv-Dolls@blogspot.com
It is a fake!!! Run!!
This lovely peignoir!  This was too cute!  Thanks Cyndy Bee for
this set!  This will have to go to Ms. D.  It is her favorite color!
D7ana gave me lots of goodie!  Let's stare with these Kelly Club things!
This bags!

More Kelly items!  I love this little set!  I wonder who will get these!  WOW!
I just remembered that I didn't do my post for my Kelly and similar dolls!  I'll
have to get on that!
She also gave me these Kelly dolls too!  It was a very good day for all of us.
Our next meeting, March 29th, is coming up! If you are in the area, let me
know. I will give you the details.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I envy!. I really like meeting collectors. You have great accessories. Keep in touch

D7ana said...

Hi Ms. Leo! Yes, we had fun. I also got treats from Ms. Leo - two doll rugs and a pair of maroon and white sneakers for my action figures.

Be seeing you soon. Take care and enjoy!

Brini said...

That the best doll club ever!!! Congrats on your new items, especially the shoes!!

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

These are tutu cute gifts. Love the Kelly accessories.

dbg

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Leo, I nominated you for the Liebster Award (I bent the rules a little bit :-), details are on my Liebster Award post).

ChampagneBarbie said...

You have some great gifts! I enjoy going to doll clubs and expos. The fact everyone shares the same love is a great way to connect.
Christine

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Marta, D7ana, Brini, dbg of BDE, Nymphaea and ChampagneBarbie!

Nymphaea, Thanks! I don't know if I am ready for it yet.

Marta, Brini and ChampagneBarbie, It was a blast! I recommend you start your own club and have fun too!

D7ana, I can't wait to post about the next meeting!

dbg of BDE, I just love the Kelly things!