Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello February! Sticking To My New Years Plan!

 

As promised for the New Year, I will do one post a month about dolls and related items I have on sale on the dollpage!  Please take the time to look at my listing when you get a chance.
My first items in honor of Valentines Day, I have a few men for sale if you need to
add some men to your doll collection.
I have this Max Steel.

This Disney Prince Beast doll.


Some Bratz men recently added but I have some older Bratz listed too! So don't miss them.


A few New Kids On The Block men also.
1

2

 Another Disney male.  I not sure if he is a prince or not.


 I have some teen couples for sale.  The next two are newly added but I do have others.

 Have you been looking for the dancing Princesses?  Well here they are!

Some MH's

 I have some interesting single dolls too... like this Mel-B!

This lovely AA doll with the Hispanic head sculpt.  Her face is really cute and she has really pretty
hair color! 
Disney Pocahontas

Mariposa doll with really lovely rooted eyelashes.  This is one of my favorite fairy faces!

This MH doll with the cat like face!



OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Nice collection!

D7ana said...

Cute dolls. Good luck with your sales.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I see. Good luck with your sales. Keep in touch.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your Comments The grandmommy, D7ana and Marta!

I have sold 4 dolls and two heads this month! My gold is for 10 dolls and 6 heads! We will see!

Ms. Leo said...

They Gang! This was a good goal and many dolls sold. Some that didn't sell were incorporated into stories and stayed. I need to get back to this goal. It is still a good ideal.