Thursday, February 28, 2013

Philadelphia International Flower Show!


Hey Gang!

It is that time again!  That is right, it is Phila. International Flower Show time!  I am off from my new job until March the 11th (I arranged that when I was hired) and I will not be blogging from today until the 11th of March also.  The show is a day longer.  So it is now includes two weekends.  This is good for marketing the show!

Notice I said not blogging!  I will use the fact that I will have a little free time to read your blogs and catch up!  I hope to see some of you at the show.  If you are coming, please let me know and maybe we can meet.

Oh, just one thing.   I might have not noticed before but PayPal charges for their shipping labels. It seem that they try to get you coming and going!  I will have to find another way to ship.

Thanks for looking!
XOXO
Ms. Leo

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain, i am glad your work. I am sure IT Will be successful Flower Show. I can not travel as far but i hope that everything Will go well. Keep in touch

Vanessa said...

Have fun! The charging for labels must be new. Where does the charge show up?

Georgia Girl said...

Great for you! Have fun!

Carrickters said...

Enjoy your Show, it sounds fantastic.
We've never used Paypal shipping labels. We copy the address into Word and then print it out.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Marta, Vanessa, Georgia Girl and Carrickters!

Marta,I hope one day you can come to the Flower Show. As great as your doll gardens are, I think you would really love it.

Vanessa, That is just it, the fee doesn't show up. If you look at the difference in price on the USPS rate calculator for a package of that weight going to that zip code is where you notice the difference of 30 to 50 cents.

Georgia Girl, I will!

Carrickters, I use paypal to create a shipping label that pays for the postage at the same time I print the label. That way I don't have to stand in line at the post office for postage. I just hand it to the mailman. Paypal didn't charge a fee for that before but now they work the fee into the price of the postage.

Vanessa said...

Mypaypal amd Usps are always the same. You may want to check that out again or call paypal and ask what happened.

Brini said...

You have a great time and enjoy the show. I will make sure to do a post in your honor for Mr. Dotson.

Muff said...

My pollen hating self will be staying home but I hope you have a grand time!

Barbiecafe said...

I'm jealous! I would love to be there!!Enjoy for all of us!

The grandmommy said...

Ok, it is the thirteenth! Lets get busy lady! LOL
Hope you had a great rest.:-)