Thursday, August 12, 2010

Olmec Doll

Olmec Child Doll



This little guy is part of a set. Olmec Menelik golf set.
I will show them together in a future post.
I deboxed him long ago so I don't know his name. (oops!)
He is the size of Barbie doll Tommy. I had not see another
Imani/Menelik doll to have a child with it but I could
be wrong. When I first purchased him several years ago,
I thought he was a knock of of Tommy but he has his own face.
He has flocked hair which I have not seen on Tommy.
His body could be a copy. Feet, hands and torso
are the same sizes as Tommy.
Surprisingly enough he isn't by Olmec but by
Totsy. He can fit Todd size clothes. This is a
good thing when you dressing and redressing
dolls. You will see why in my next post.

3 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

He is soooooooooooo cute! What a rare find! I guess Olmec teamed with Totsy to create the Menelik golf set. Great info! Thanks!

dbg

Ms. Leo said...

He is a cutie. I will have to post my other Olmec dolls

RoxanneRoxanne said...

His name is Ali. I am on the lookout for him. Maybe one of these days I'll find him...