Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whoa It Is Joey!

Joey Russo

















Philly Collector posted her Blossom doll and asked
me to post my Joey Russo from the TV show Blossom.
So here he is. What I like about him is his face. It captures
the cuteness of the actor(Joey Lawrence) who
played the part of Joey Russo. He really has a sweet face.















Face Closeup













He is in his original outfit of white tee, plaid shirt
around his waist, (Yes, we use to do that back then
as fashion. Now it only done to hide and expanding
rear that it really doesn't hide!) acid washed jean
with rips at the knee (Yes, we did that too!) and a
leather bikers jacket. He sports a sliver ring on his
left hand.













As you know I love comparison so I am comparing him
to Todd and HSM Ryan for scale. (In 2010 I will try to
keep full dolly nudity(FDN) to a minimum.) As you can
see they are about the same size and can wear each others
clothes and shoes. Joey does have a swivel neck which is a plus.














Foot compared to the foot of HSM doll. Note:
There are more HSM male clothes available to
be purchased than any other doll this size.













Can wear same shoes!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

Many thanks, not just for posting the Joey photo BUT for the additional comparison with current dolls. Cool! So he can fit in with the High School Musical guys and share clothes with them. (Are you thinking what I am thinking? That Joey would look super cute in HSM Ryan's kilt?)

Ms. Leo said...

That is interesting! I'm going to have to get the kilt

Evette said...

I remember Joey! That's so cool that you found have the doll.