Monday, December 28, 2009

Truetype Figure action figure

I finally got a Truetype Figure Action figure! I have wanted this one for a long time. He is the TTM10 African American Slim Version. It will probably be my last purchase for 2009. Like a lot of other collectors, I will scale down in 2010. Here he is dressed in one of my favorite male fashions! He is adjusting the sleeves for fit! You may notice that his facial hair is different than that the first issue on Roville site figure.































































5 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Congratulations! Nice outfit!

dbg

smidge girl said...

Wow! He's gorgeous! Way to end 2009 with a bang, lol. Great suit too:)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks BDE and smidge girl. My year is complete. He looks like he is going to a New Years Eve party!

D7ana said...

He looks great. Love that outfit on him.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks D7ana. My Sunsational Malibu Ken will have to find a new outfit.