Saturday, August 29, 2026

Quick Post! Shoes For Maui!

 Hey Gang!

I have been looking for shoes for my Live-Action Maui.  His feet are too big to wear Ken's shoes. I have been looking for shoes for him on eBay, but I need to start by looking through the male doll shoes I already have.  I was looking for male shoes for another doll when I came across the shoes I had for Encanot Agusto. I rebodied my doll, but I kept the shoes. They work well for Maui.

Close-up!
I need to check more of what I have.  Next week I will organize my doll shoes!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Your dolls wear shoes?!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment, Jeanie! Yes, my dolls wear shoes. They feel their look is not complete without them. This makes it hard for me because I don't always know where all the shoes I have are.