Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bring On Suzie!

Hey Gang!

This post is continued from one of the Meetings, Orientation and Interviews posts
If you have seen it, please check it out!
Suzie is working the reception area at Metropolitan Hospital.  She really thinks that
this is a waist of her skills. She gets a call.

Suzie: Hello Metropolitan Hospital how can I direct your call?
Terrence says in his smoothest baritone voice...
Terrence: Susie How is my favorite office manager?
Suzie: Don't you how is my favorite office manager me.  You left me here like
last weeks newspaper on the bus!  They've got me working the front desk until they
can figure out what to do with me!

Terrence: You knew I couldn't offer you a position until I saw how everything was
going to work out.  You have too many years there to leave without your full
package! Yes!

Suzie: Hold on, someone coming to the desk.

 Suzie: Just sign in.  Everyone is in the conference room on the 3rd floor!

Hello, Metropolitan Hospital.  I'll connect you to X-ray.
The elevator is to your right.
Suzie: I'm back.  So, how is it going?  I ready to leave this place.  It's no fun without
you here! I even miss Dr. Evans! Can you believe that? That's how bad it is here.

Hold on again!  Hi! Can I help you?  OK, what is the patient's name?
I'm Sorry, they have been discharged.  The left this morning! 


No, I can't tell you where they went.  That is against HIPPA laws but I'm sure you
can contact the family to find out.
Hey are you still there?  Darn! He hung up!
Terrence: I came to take you to lunch to talk about it! Yes!
 We will have to leave the building!  You know how noisy these people are!

Terrence: You think it is that bad?

Gothel: Suzie, are you working?
Terrence: I can see what you mean!
Gothel: Terrence, I thought you no longer work here!

Suzie: Meet me for lunch at the Cafe'.
Terrence: OK! My treat yes!
Suzie: Yes!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

8 comments:

Jaye's Doll Space said...

I have to get caught up. It looks like Suzie needs to find another job. I'm looking forward to seeing what they talk about.

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Wow, Gothel is so bossy......

The grandmommy said...

Cute! Who is that Godzel? She is awesome!

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Gothel is scary looking and acting. Geesh... like the boss from hell.

dbg

Georgia Girl said...

Gothel is a meanie! Nice story!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Janainah, billa, The grandmommy, dbg of BDE and Georgia Girl !Gothel is kinda scary! She is in charge of staffing at Metro! I think Ian hired her! Suzie needs to leave Quickly!

Muff said...

LOL, Gothel is all up in people's business. I found that doll at the thrift store a long while back. She is missing her bangs, but I think they did a great job on her features.

Ms. Leo said...

Muff, I didn't really appreciate Gothel until I saw on My Froggy Stuff. She photographs well and really give attitude through the camera! A great villain.