Saturday, May 1, 2021

May Is Disney Month! New Teen Disney Purchases!

 Hey Gang!

I want you to know that I made May Disney month! So don't look for it on any list of monthly celebrations!  Unless it catches on!

New teen Disney Purchases.

I purchased this doll and I didn't know who it was. I was told he was Kevin size,
I found out he is the Disney Store High School Musical(  HSM)#3 Troy doll!
Disney Promo Photos!

Sometimes the clothes are a clue to the doll. I purchase my doll nude so he didn't come with all these wonderful accessories...Boo!


I was glad to get him and add him to my crew!

Warning Nude Dolls


My nude doll and his stains on his body! 

The placement of the stains leads me to believe that the shirt isn't its' one piece but part of the jacket. 
It may be just a collar with tie in the front of shirt and cuffs attached to a jacket sleeve. It is the only way I can explain the dark marks under the arm.

In the past when I had a doll with stains from clothes, I would purchase the
Acme cream from the Dollar Tree and use it to bleach the stains out of the body.The Dollar Tree hasn't carried the cream lately. So I will be searching for another cheap source.



Comparing him to Mattel HSM

He is a little shorter than the Mattel doll and he has a stiff bend click knee. He is much lighter than the Mattel doll. He has painted on undies.  The body looks like it was made by Jakks. Which doll do you think looks more like Zac Efron?
Zac Efron
Mattel and Disney Store
The chest is different!
The feet are larger.  You can kinda make Ken shoes fit on HSM dolls loosely.
But the Disney store doll's feet are larger and fit better in Ken shoes.

Compared To BSI Kevin

He is a little smaller but he doesn't have that crazy bend arm.  He is a little thicker than Kevin. 
So,.... pants no, and tops yes!
Shoes are a no!
I finally put him on a Ron Weasley doll body. He is now Jimmy.
Hi everyone!

Disney Frozen 2 doll Ryder.




Most of the new male dolls in Frozen 2 (except for Lt. Mattias) come as part of a set. Boo! I would love to purchase the father( I love his face) but I am not willing to spend the money for the set just to get him.  

The set that comes with Ryder
I love his face too and would love to have the complete outfit but that is not what I was able to purchase for cheap. I can't spend all my stimulus money on dolls you know!


Equally, I am not willing to spend the money for this set just to get Ryder.  So I purchase him solo and as nude as you can get with painted on pants on ebay!



He was rebodied on to a Justin Beiber body!  


They are always a ton of them lying around here! Some have a flat neck which can be used for action figures and some have a rounded neck and can be used for dolls like this one!
He is happy with his new look and a little more movement!  The Troy body went to this guy!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


2 comments:

IHime said...

Thanks for reminding me about the Disney month! The boys are cool. I guess boys in this size are quite rare.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment IHime! The Disney store versions of HSM are rare and hard to fine. The Mattel dolls are more common.