Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Disney Elena of Avalor Royal Castle of Avalor

 Hey Gang!

May being Disney month I wanted to show you my newest purchase for St. Malcolm.                   Disney Elena of Avalor Royal Castle of Avalor


I wanted this when I first saw it in person the final days of Toys R Us in this area.  When I think about
St. Malcolm, I see it as a Spanish style chateau. The set brings all they key elements I was looking for.
I will have to get Harold here to help with some of the additions.

Bell tower!
Table and chairs

I wanted to do more post from St. Malcolm and I purchased the Cali Girl Hawaiian Hotel for it a while back 




The My Scene---Guava Gulch Tiki Lounge


Spin Master Making Waves Cabana


Cali Girl HAWAIIAN VACATION PARTY Playset


OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: