Saturday, May 22, 2021

Disney Month Jafar and GT get new bodies!

 Hey Gang!

I purchased the Jafar doll because I liked his face and thought he would make a nice addition to my collection and stories.  I purchased him new online from Walmart. I had seen him listed out of the box for the same amount I paid for him but came with none of the accessories. So for the full deal, I purchased him new in the box.

Promo Photos

He comes like this!

Now we are moving to my photos. If you are like me and are tired of the gray spots in my photos. I have good news for you.  I ordered a new camera and it should be here any day now.  Yeah!

Out of the box

He has a great face and the turban is very cute!
His outfit has great detail.
His vest!
The vest reminds me of something that I might see on Memnon from The Scorpian King
The boots!

The back of the outfit
Under the vest he is wears a cape that is black gold and maroon.
Without the vest  and cape he is in a maroon thobe.
Velco closes in the back.
He has a great cropped hair cut
all over his head

When I got him, I was surprised how small he was!
I thought he would have been Ken or Joe size but he is much smaller.
Here is in nest to the new Babysitter Skipper boy and he is just a little smaller even
in shoes.

Warning Nude Dolls Below!

Nude he looks like this.
I had to rebody him right away.  No  man that looks that good should be so short!
I decided to put him on a Texas Cheerleader body.
The complexion is a little off but it still works better that the short body he was on.
He can still kinda wear the thobe but it is a little short.
I could add cuffs and pants underneath. 

I gave his body to GT (my Manoa doll that I turned into a boy).  He really looks more like a boy now!
The larger neck squared off his jawline!  The new body gave him some muscles.
I can't locate my snake staff for my Jafar snake staff.
This image is borrowed.  The staff will go into the museum.

 

OK, Thanks For Looking!





3 comments:

The grandmommy said...

I like him too! Especially since his clothes and hat come off.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment The grandmommy! Yes, so many of the Disney new dolls by Hasbro have painted on clothes or just pants. It was nice to be able to used the whole doll even if separated.

Shasarignis said...

Thank you to share with us all this information about this doll. 😊😊😊