Monday, November 30, 2015

Last Purchase for 2015!

Hey Gang!

I think it fitting that my last purchase of 2015 which falls on the last day
of November be a Native American addition to my collection!  With that
being said, I purchase a GI Joe Valor vs Venom Iron Knife.   I have wanted
him for a while but he was kinda pricey for a Joe.  I final found one in my
price range.  Also, I have been getting rid of dolls and action figures
I didn't need or want and have been able to do so.  So with there being some
room around here, I made my purchase.  He wouldn't be here until Dec. 7th.
I will post some pictures then.

Here is stock photo from GI Joe!


I am hoping I won't have to re-body him.  From what I read, the uniform is cloth. 
I am also hoping that the gauntlets are removable.  If not, I have some extra Joe
bodies somewhere.  

OK, Thanks For Looking!


7 comments:

AG Lanc said...

Love his features wish his hair were not molded.

Brini said...

I love that Falcon. Hopefully you will be able to transition him to a new body.

Georgia Girl said...

Congratulations on getting him! Are you sure this is your last purchase for 2015. Lol! There will most likely some great sales as we get close to Christmas.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment AG Lanc,Brini and Georgia Girl!

AG Lanc, I not bothered by the molded hair! I have a few guys and girls around here that need a trip to the BS!

Brini, I hope so!

Georgia Girl, My mind might want to but the pocketbooks says no more till 2016!


Brenova said...

Ooooooo I likey!!! I've never seen this cuteness before. You gotta be starting something.... LOL

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Brenova! You have some great dolls too!

Farrah said...

Nice find!!