Monday, May 30, 2011

In Honor of the New 4th Pirates of the Caribbean Movie…


In honor of the new fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie-
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, I am posting my
Jack Sparrow action figure. He is one of the few action figures
that I have not removed from the box…yet.


He is by the Zizzle Company.


So that you know, his body is the same as the Will Turner
action figure I previously posted.


He comes wearing a cloth coat, hat, grey vest, cream shirt
without a collar, two belts, tan knickers, brown boots
( that are not removable), compass, a sword and a pistol.
He also wears a bandanna on his head.

I still have a Will Turner available for sale on my
dollpage site.

I haven’t seen the movie yet but hope to do so soon!

3 comments:

Dollz4Moi said...

I can honestly say I've never watched one of these movies all the way through. I've seen bits n pieces but have no idea what any are about. I will buy a couple of the dolls but have no desire to see the movie..lol

I remember seeing these action figures in TRU. They were nice but I waited too long for them to get marked down. I wanted a couple of the accessories.

Vanessa said...

He's an interesting character. I think I bought the VHS of one of the Pirates movie but I haven't seen it yet. I want to, just to say I did. Are the boots on Will Turner not removable, too?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Dollz4Moi and Vanessa. I think I have seen all of the movies either on TV or at a theater. I do like Johnny Depp even when he was on 21 Jump Street. The boots don't come off but the head does a lot easier that any other action figure. He is taller that most action figures. The accessories are really great. I purchase several just for the accessories. I like them becauce the fit my action figures with large hands.