Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will Turner

The last few weeks have been crazy. I am done with finals and have finish all my papers. I can now blog. Yeah!!




















Last year I found this action figure at a local discount store for under ten dollars. He is Will Turner from the pirates of the Caribbean- Dead Man's Chest. He is made by Zizzle in Hong Kong China.
















There were two different head molds. One had a pony tail and one didn't. They have different facial expressions.













































Their bodies are a little different too. I haven't figured them out yet. They are taller than Ken size doll and much bigger than GI Joe. The neck in longer and the legs are longer but the torso is the same size.




















































I if can figure our how to change legs on this type of figure I will change the painted on boots. I don't like that at all! But the really great thing about this figure is the clothes!!! I have put the clothes on various dolls and figure. I will show them soon!
















2 comments:

D7ana said...

Congratulations on getting your school stuff done AND on posting a new blog entry.

Congrats, too, on the new Will Turner dolls. I'll look forward to seeing his clothes on other figures.

Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks D7ana. It is great to be free if only until January!