Saturday, July 15, 2023

More Kids on the block! Clone Dolls!

 Hey Gang! 

While searching the net for clothes for my Stacie size dolls I came across these! They are by Dukimou from AliExpress and are Stacie clones! Well you know I like clones. I have an AA Stacie clone before Mattel came out with an AA Stacie! 

Promo Photos

 The discription said that thet were 7 inhes but as I read further and saw the picture of the doll nude (I love that they showed the doll nude so you can see what the body looks like! I wish more companies would do it!) it showed her as 23cm which coverts to 9 inches.

Warning Nude Doll!

So I figured she was worth the gamble to order. I chose the brunette Stace because
I didn't have one ant the team Stacie brunette by Mattel had a bent arm.
I also got this blonde one.
They aslo had a boy doll! These doll is a White Jackson doll clones! Woo Hoo!I thought this were a find. I got two.


The fact that they came with hat was a nice touch!
I might paint the hair on the second boy red or brown.

Jackson!
Clone!


My Photos!

They come in a bag wrapped in heavy duty bubble wrap!
He is very cute in his outfit and hat! The quality is what you might expect from Sparkle Girlz.
His has the five part articulation which is the same as Stacie dolls. The arm are more rubbery than Stacie dolls but the same style.
The hat for the girl is held on with velcro which I will have to remove!
It pulls on the hair when removing the hat. This doll has a pretty shade of auburn hair.
It isn't rooted thickly.
The face screening is pretty good!
She is Stacie height wich means the clothes can be swapped..
Feet are the same size too!
I think the body could be used for other heads too!

OK, Thanks For Looking!




No comments: