Friday, July 28, 2023

Online From Five Below!

 Hey Gang!

I found these items for sale on the Five Below website!

First, I can always use a little more food and diorama items for my dolls! So Teeny Tinies.

Bed and Breakfast!

It comes with great little items that maybe a little small for Barbie.
You can make them work.

Sadly no shrimp and grits!
Sweet shop,
 A 20 piece set has some great items too!

I love sushi! It is great to eat in the heat. It fills me up and cools me off. Some of my dolls like it too!
I was hoping to incorporate the Sushi shop into my Pacifice Rim diorama.
20 pieces also!

Zoe Summer Ride!

The body has articulated knees, arms and hands.
the clothing is nice too! some of the outfits are one piece.
There is a skooter doll.


The shirt wrapped around the dolls wait comes of and cane be worn separately.
The only come in two complexions There are black and white dolls. So they are a little limiting.
Although the heads are large, they make great body donors for Chelsea size dolls.
It is not a perfect match but it will do.
Sophie is closer to Kelly size. She isn't articulated bur the outfit and bike are great.
Mini Barbecue Grill
This item is a little small but I think it can be combined with the Dollar Tree grill to make something nice.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: