Monday, March 14, 2022

Jayla and Jackson!

 Hey Gang!

Look at what is new! New faces too! Barbie It Takes Two Playset with Jackson and Jayla Twins Dolls!

Aren't they cute! I love the names too!  I think they are Stacie size or maybe Skipper size, at least I hope so. I would be disappointed if they were the size of  Max and Marie.

They come with all this stuff!
The come with 13 Storytelling Pieces including 3 Pet puppies and Accessories,

 Photos from Amazon 
So I'm guessing 19.99-25.99.

They were being sold on Amazon but they were out of stock when I checked.
Black noses! Yay!

You know I got to have them!  Mattel get five stars for this one. Even with the girl having the bent arm!

OK Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

They are a cute, refreshing change from the norm.

dbg

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment dbg of BDE! So cute, I know right! I need to know who designed them.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! I hope that they turn up anywhere! Thus far they are being sold on Amazon! Lately many of the dolls that Mattel releases on Amazon haven't shown up in the stores. Way back when I purchase Max and Marie twins by Mattel, I search high and low for them. I happened to stumble upon them one day when I was going to pay a bill and I ran out to the store screaming! I never saw them again anywhere! I'm think I will get them when they show back up on Amazon.

Shasarignis said...

Hello Leo, thank you for sharing. I think they're more Stacy's size. The best way to find out is to buy them. But it's not surprising that everything is already sold, because they are magnificent.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Shasarignis! You are right, I have to buy them and they are magnificent! When I have them I will post them for all of you to see!