Sunday, March 6, 2022

Barbie 80's Cher Bob Mackie Doll

 Hey Gang!

So back in 2007 I purchased a 80's Cher Bob Mackie doll by Mattel. It is what year now and I am just getting around to posting her. Yeah, I'm way behind. So here she is! 

"If I Could Turn Back Time"

If you were around back then, you know that this song blared off the radio all day and it was one of the most popular videos!  Her outfit is iconic!

 

Promo photos!

Back of the box!

More Promo Photos

I kinda wish now that I had purchased two and kept one in the box! As you can see, her eyes are blue!  She actually has brown eyes but she wore blue contacts back then. It gave he a kinda different look!

Here she is in her Native American costume by Bob Mackie also!

I didn't purchase this doll and thus far I haven't regret that.  She is beautiful but I 
really want the first one!


So after I purchured the one on top, I rebodied her onto a Disney Store body. Here she is  pictured from one of my post on Rebodies dolls.

In this close-up you can see her blue eyes, her high cheekbones and full lips. She looks Russian to me so her name is Karina.
Karina: I am a business owner and want to open a business with my husband Dimtri! You will met him later!

OK, Thanks for Looking!


5 comments:

april_n_paris said...

What a beautiful doll. Have lots of fun with her.

Ms. Leo said...

Thank for your comment April! I think I shall!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! She does look like the real person. I haven't seen anyone do a better job at celebrities than Mattel! I have a few of the celebrity doll that Mattel did and was pleased with all of them

D7ana said...

Congratulations on getting her.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment D7ana Some had suggest that I had so many celebrity doll that I should join their Celebrity facebook page.