Monday, June 29, 2015

Avery Wants To Be.....An Entrepreneur!

Hey Gang,

I'm continuing the year of the children with Avery! You met
him as one of my only heart doll maker-overs.

Avery wants to be a high powered businessman when he grows up.

Avery: My idols are Daymond John, I always watch Shark Tank,...

And Russell Simmons!
I want to work for myself!


He is starting young, right now as a matter of fact. He my not be old enough for
a real job but he could make doing errands and other things. He deliver groceries from the market!
Oh, here is the house! I'll knock.
 Oh, I see the doorbell!
 Purchaser:  Who is it?

Hi, It's Avery.   I'm the delivery person from the market! I have your groceries.

He can stuff circulars in mailboxes!
I have menus for the local pizza shop.  I will put one in every mailbox too.

 He can walk dogs and pet sit. Here he is walking Near Wolf in the park.
Avery:  Here we are Near Wolf.  There is water over there!  The dog thinks he
sees something in the bushes.

Your such a good dog!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

14 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Cute story! Avery is a very smart young man. I especially love the scene with the blue skies and house with the red door. The blue really sets it of!

jSarie said...

Very cute!

And industrious!

The grandmommy said...

I really like this guy! He is cute and a go-getter! To let you know how old I am I met Daymond John when he was a young man just starting out with FUBU! LOL

Farrah said...

Always follow your dreams, Avery! :)

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Such a cute post! I'm sure he's going to get far!

Phyllis said...

Very ambitious young man, your Avery! He has some good role models there!

Muff said...

Cool post! They really do make great looking boy dolls. When I was a kid growing up in the country the only jobs for kids were working the fields or doing house chores.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Georgia Girl, jSarie, The grandmommy, Farrah Lily, Billa, Phyllis and Muff.

Georgia Girl, He is a very smart young man! More young people should be like him.

jSarie, He is a sweetie!

The grandmommy, His mother raised him well! You met him, what was he like?


Farrah Lily, I agree!

Billa, I think so too!

Phyllis, Having role models is very important.

Muff, Those jobs are still out there and many do them. I recently saw a ad in a neighborhood paper for field help. When he does chores at home, he doesn't get paid. It is the price of being in a family. He has to work after his chores.

D7ana said...

Cool picket fence, Ms. Leo! Avery has a good work ethic. The dog is cute, too.

D7ana said...

Happy 4th of July to Ms. Leo, to Avery and to the rest of your crew!

Vanessa said...

I love Avery. Great job on the makeover. Love all the pictures, but you know I have a soft spot for dogs.

Carrickters said...

If Near Wolf decides to take off, I hope Avery can hold on to him. It's good to see a doll with such a get-up-and-go attitude. And the makeover works really well.

Jaye's Doll Space said...

Avery is so adorable and ambitious. It's good he's starting out early. Who knows how far he will go.

Valsays said...

Good for him! he's putting in the work!