Monday, January 11, 2021

Fresh Dolls Lynette!

 Hey Gang! 

I have had my Fresh Dolls Lynette since about August of 2017! I thought I shown her when I purchased her but it seems I had not! She is one of my favorite dolls around here even though she hasn't gotten much blog time! She will be taking more of a role this year.

Promo Photos!



Like I said Lynette is loved and has a storyline. She has a love interest- Lars!


She is a student

Completing her business degree!
I saw the Fresh Dolls has a new body design with a longer neck.  The short neck of the first of Fresh Doll  was an issue. The dolls did not have the elegance that they could. I wondered if the new body could give my Lynette a more elegant look? So I purchased The new Lynette!
Fresh Doll Promo Photos
Head Shot!
Many have said that this doll head isn't fully rooted like most of the Fresh dolls.I would say that it is true of the my purchase!

I thought that both Lynette doll's body would be the same complexion but they are different!

To compare them, they are in complexion like SIS Kara and Chandra.  But the head complexion is closer.
The neck knob is very different. I don't know the reason for the change. It doesn't give the head more articulation.
Close up of the neck knob
The head is a lot larger that the first dolls and probably larger that the Fresh Squad. I am hoping they don't make their heads larger!

My Lynette rebodied! She looks wonderful!

Much more graceful looking!
Lynette: I even feel better!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the curls on the original, but also think the hair color on the new one is great!

IHime said...

Oh, these are intriguing!

Georgia Girl said...

I like the longer neck alot better. I have not gotten any of the new Fresh Dolls yet. I am hoping that she comes out with more male dolls.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Lynn, Linda,IHime and Georgia Girl!
Lynn, If the head on the new doll was smaller, I would have purchased two dolls(one for body swapping) because I like the hair color too. I just don't like large head dolls.

Linda, I feel the same way!

IHime, I agree!

Georgia Girl,I saw a promo video of an Asian Male and female Fresh Doll.