Thursday, January 28, 2021

Family Drama!

 Hey Gang!

It a cloudy Sunday at the Simpson Arms Condominium.  Stringer is just finishing his tea! He is doing his Sunday morning stock trading.

Stinger: This stock is doing well!  Maybe I should purchase more...hmmm.

Yes! 500 hundred more share of this one and that one!
Diana paces behind him. She has been upset since she read a letter that came in the mail yesterday.
Diana mumbles to herself. Diane: What to do, what to do, what to do!
no, no no.  
I can't do that.  But I must do something.
She walks over and stares out the window. Big sigh
Stringer: Do you want to talk about it?
She purse her lips together. Then she looks at him for the side of her eyes.
Diana: I don't know...maybe. 

She turns and leans against the window. I got a letter yesterday form an attorney for my ex husband.
Stringer: Oh! Well he's dead right!  What could an attorney want?
I told you he was dead... but he was just dead to me! That cheating $$#@&! I also told Darius he was dead when we separated.
Stringer: What?
Diana: Well he is dead now.  I was just ...a little premature!  Anyway, there is a will reading next month! Darius and his other sons are named. Darius didn't know his father was alive and left us.  He doesn't know his father had another family.  I don't know how he is going to react when he finds out.  I don't know how he is going to feel about me!

Stringer: Come over here and sit down!
She walks over and sits on the couch.
Stringer: You're going to have to tell him!
Diana: I knooow!
Diana: He is my baby! I fell in love with that face when they put him on my chest! I couldn't stand it if he was mad at me...disappointed in me....won't talk to me!
Stringer: Well he isn't a baby anymore! He is taller than you and I! He is level headed which attests to how you raised him!  He loves you!  I of all people know that! If you talk to him like you are talking to me now, he will understand and forgive you!
Diana: You think so?
Stringer: I know so!
Stringer: Now, I will kiss it better!

OK, Thanks For Looking!



2 comments:

IHime said...

Wow, that's complicated!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment IHime! I have been wanting to do this storyline for a long time. Now I need to work it and a few other storylines out.