Sunday, January 17, 2021

My New Clone Dolls!

 Hey Gang!


Two dress styles
Often when there are two dolls, they are different complexion but these are both the same.
Front! 
The body is hollow and doesn't have the click knees of older cheap clones.
The cheap is getting cheaper!

Warning Nude Dolls!


Back
Numbered on the back!
Not the flat but of most clones.  I uses to think that they save money on
 the old clones by saving on the butt!
Closeup of the face! She has character! She looks like someone I have known.
Her head is large but not as large as the new Fresh dolls!

Some of my clone dolls from the past or you can search my blog under clones!

Mother and daughter with the daughter having a Stacie face!

Shown here with a guy doll! You don't see to many guys.
This is a new face
Teresa head reproduction
Barbie 2005 smiling headsculpt
Generation Girl/Ceo headsculpt
Summer face reproduction
Generation Girl/Ceo headsculpt with baby!
Good clone reproduction!
Barbie 2005 smiling headsculpt
Not every clone is worth having unless you are an OOAK artist!
Bad clone reproduction
Generation Girl/Ceo headsculpt




OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

Congratulations on your varied clone collection. Of these dolls, I like the sisters the best.

Thanks for the laugh about company's saving on giving the dolls flat butts.

Unknown said...

Wait I've been dying for the clone collection! You're awesome. If you ever need Barbie accessories I own a Barbie accessory store called: catiesminiatures.shop and you can use "INSTAMINI" for 30% OFF! :D Cheers and good vibes!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments D7ana and catiesminiatures!

D7ana, I am glad I can give you a laugh from time to time.

catiesminiatures,Thanks! Some I have found at Walmart or other discount stores. I have to check you out.