Saturday, October 3, 2020

On The Craft Table!

 Hey Gang!

On the craft table right now is:

Sofas

 The sofas I got from the Dollar Tree.  

I painted them brown. It is a bit shiny I might need a matte sealer.
I had more but not a lot of brown spray paint than any other color. I don't think I will 
use it on the underside. I am thinking about gluing cardboard to the back and 
painting that will acrylic paint.  

The before!

I have see people cover them with fabric too! Maybe next time.

Next is bread!

I have a bakery and market diorama planned so I made some break for it.

Three styles of loaves of bread and bagels. Two lost the inter circle so they look more like rolls
I might need to make a few more. 
It was kinda easy to make. I used My Froggy Stuff video recipes for both.
The two loaves on the right are salt dough and the other is cornstarch dough. 
I colored the with makeup like in the videos.

Next up is Gift cards and rack
I made a rack for gift cards.  I am not sure where I will use it for but I know I wanted
to make it.
There are little shelves to hold the cards.
I made the cards for newspaper circulars.
I cut them out and glued them to cardboard.
All of these crafts take a good amount of time.  I would imagine My Froggy Stuff
must spend a lot of time on all her crafts.  She is probably faster than me at it.
The time issue was a reason I haven't done more in the past. Like many of you,
I have more time now.

OK,Thanks For Looking!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Great job on everything!

Shasarignis said...

This is a very good idea. When i will make some Movie again, i will try to make some decorations with your advice.

april_n_paris said...

Oh this is so much fun. LOVE the different loaves of bread!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Chris, Shasarignis, Linda and April!

Chris, thanks! I am trying to do more with and for my dolls!

Shasarignis, I would love to see you make decoration in a video! Making video is a major production! Take your time.

Linda, thanks! I have a few more things that I need to make for my bakery. Maybe in the New Year!

April, I want to see what else I can make! It was fun.