Saturday, September 19, 2020

Doll For My Wish List For 2021!

 Hey Gang!

After years of searching and complaining! Mattel has finally come out with a AA/Hispanic

teen boy doll!  

Mattel Promo Photos


I saw an old photo of a prototype of an AA boy standing by a school locker in 

an old issue of Barbie Bazaar. He had a 1987 Skipper face done up like a boy. I 

couldn't see the body, so I don't know what kind of body they used for him.  I 

wondered if  they made him for an oversea market and had been searching.

I haven't been able to locate the doll or a copy of that picture since. So if you 

have the photo or a link to it, please send it to me!


Now, there was a Kevin and a Scott but not AA Skipper size male in the Barbie line. 

Poor AA Skipper never had an AA boyfriend.  


The closest Mattel came to an AA doll in that size came was High School Musical

Chad and Zeke!

Chad #2 headsculpt

Zeke!

So even with a bent arm, it will be nice to have this new headsculpt to my collection!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

nykole said...

I hope they actually release him to the public. He's so cute and would make a great addition to the collective :-D

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment nykole! I hope so too! I think I need two of him!

Inka said...

fantastyczny latynos ♥

Shasarignis said...

Hi Léo,
Thank you to share with us your nice pictures.
I have sent you a message at your email @aol.com, please when you have time, can you take it.
Thank you so much.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Inka and Shasarignis! I think we all want this guy when he comes out!