Sunday, August 23, 2020

Quick Post-I Just Love a good Head Swap!

Hey Gang!

Popping in to show you my latest head swap!  I think I mention that
I purchased a second Ron Weasley doll when it was on sale for $2.00!
You gotta that all the Harry Potter dolls have good articulation! I was
only hoping that their complexion would have match other dolls of
similar size!

I recently found a Disney Store High School musical #3 Troy doll!
He doesn't have the articulation of Ron and the head (you can't tell it from
this photo) sits on the body in such a way that he appears to always be 
looking down like he is shy! 
I was able to swap Troys head onto Ron Weasley's body!  This made it so 
that he is no longer looking down and has articulation. Yeah!

Jimmy: Hey Gang! I can wave!
I can now interact with way more people!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute! I passed on a Harry doll when it was marked down... May have been a mistake! Happy Sunday:@)

Shasarignis said...

It is a good idea to change the body and the head to have a doll with more articulations like the made to move Barbie doll. I have donne the same with one of my Barbie doll. Now i can use with more realistic position. 🙂

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Lynn and Shasarignis!

Lynn, I feel like I should have purchase more when they were $2.00! Even though I didn't like the Jenny I should have gotten her too!

Shasarignis, I try to give as many of my dolls as I can articulated bodies!