Thursday, August 20, 2020

Barbie Careers Pop Star Doll

Hey Gang!

One of my latest purchases is Pop Star Doll  Barbie!
Promo Photos

I had to have her! I kinda think I am in love with this headsculpt even though she 
glances to the side and has a bent arm.  I think this one is called Neysa. I think I 
have three dolls thus far with this headsculpt.

The glitzy outfit doesn't hurt either!

She comes with a microphone and stand.

So My Photos!

Now as for a microphone and stand, I don't think the stand is well done.
They should have just made it silver to silver to match the microphone.
 The stand being sparkle purple with a clear base doesn't really work.
I just love her face and her eyes are brown.
 The purple shoes are cute too!
 Note: with minium play, the skirt will creases.

Warning Nude doll below!

The skirt does have what I guess is fake panties under it.
 The dolls bodies!
So the first thing I had to do was rebody her! I went to my body box and
found this one!
 And the body works!
 Although the bodies are different the clothes still fit.
Her hair is a purple pink!  Not as pink and Emily-Ann and not as purple as
Stella!
 View from the top!
 Dressed for her interview on the Today Show Esa heads for the WJBS TV station!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Shasarignis said...

I realy like this New Barbie doll. When i see her, I think of Barbie and the Rock Stars from the 80´s.

Ms. Leo said...


Thanks for your comments Linda and Shasarignis!

Linda, her hair color is what I first noticed about this doll! I really like it.

Shasarignis,she does remind me of the doll from the 80's too!